Did you know you can use CrystaLac to flip your furniture? Below are the products that can be used when redoing old furniture or when starting from scratch on a beautiful new piece. These products are self-leveling, non-toxic, non-yellowing, little to no V.O.C., water-resistant, easy to apply, does not require buffing, and offers a variety of options for your preference of look. (Keep in mind that preparation is the most important step).
- Universal White DIY Tintable Paint Base, Primer, and Top Coat all in 1 containing stain blockers used to block tannins and provides amazing coverage using only 1-2 coats.
- It’s “Knot” Shellac clear Stain and Tannin Blocking Sealer. Used to penetrate & seal Wood Grain Fibers creating a waterproof barrier.
- Wood Grain Filler to help provide a smooth, glass-like surface by filling open grains and pores.
- 15 pre-made Gel Stains or the option to create your own stain using the Pigments added into the Clear Gel Stain and Glaze Base.
- 20 pre-made Flip'n Awesome 3 in 1 Paints that consist of a Primer, Paint, and Topcoat all in 1 bottle, or you can create your own colors using the Pigments added into the Universal White.
- 8 Concentrated Colorant Pigments that can be added into all the products listed on this page. You can tint your Wood Grain Filler, create your own stain and paint, and tint your Topcoat. The possibilities are endless! Visit https://www.craftnique.com/recipe-book.html for color combination and recipe guide.
- 5 Colored Polyurethane Top Coats in the options of Red Gloss, Blue Gloss, Yellow Gloss, Black Gloss or Satin, and White Gloss or Satin.
- Super Premium(SP) is offered in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss and Gloss. It is often used for items such as cabinets, side tables, chairs etc due to its durability. It is a great general all-purpose topcoat that provides quality protection of your project.
- Extreme Protection(EP) is offered in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss and Gloss. It is often used for high traffic areas such as kitchen counters, bar tops, and floors. It has basic UV protection to prevent fading of your projects from the sun. This is especially important if painting items with red/purple pigmentation such as purple heart wood or a red stain. It also has a component in it that gives it a higher scuff and scratch resistance than the SP, though both are scratch resistant. It is a great all-purpose topcoat and a great go-to if you are unsure what you need.
For Additional Information:
- Click on the "Contact Us" tab for our Business phone number and email.
- Visit crystalac.info , for Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data Sheets.
- Join our Facebook Groups