CrabCoat Exterior Marine Finish Clear, UV TopCoat
CrabCoat Is a Clear, Environmentally Safe Top Coat that combines the best of Acrylic, Urethane and Oil type finishes into a one-part, self cross-linked system with outstanding weathering properties. No other finish will compare with CrabCoat for ease of application: or for sun, water and mildew resistance. It is low V.O.C. and E.P.A. compliant. CrabCoat has no harsh odors, is non flammable and non-toxic, making it safe for use above and below decks
- CrabCoat can be sprayed or brushed. Surface being painted must be free from oil, water and polish.
- Contains 3 UV Stabilizers
- Flexible to withstand temperature changes
- Mold & Mildew resistant
- Easy to use - water clean-up and quick drying.
- Can be tinted with water based colorants.
• Excellent Finish for Boats
• Woodworking Projects
• Exterior Doors
• Art and Craft Projects
• Stone Painting
• Fishing Lures
• Etc. Etc. Etc.