The perfect TopCoat specifically designed for Tumblers & Crafts
Grande' Finale 2.0 is here. 2 years in the making and we're so excited to bring this amazing product to you.
Grande' Finale’ 2.0 is a one-of-a-kind, unique TopCoat (Acrylothane) that is based on the latest technology in the coatings industry. This is a custom, proprietary blend of ingredients not found in any other products available in the market. It is made up of several polymers that are chemically engineered and crosslinked together to become one. The benefit of chemically grafting is you get the best qualities of each of the polymers plus some added qualities that improve the coating as a whole.
Fast Drying - 30 min to 1 hour dry to touch - Recoat in 2 hours
Non-Toxic Waterbased formula (Epoxy Free)
Non dripping formula - Higher Viscosity but easy to spread
Non-Yellowing - Almost clear in its wet state and absolutely CrystaLac Clear when dry
Quicker turnaround time. GF will harden very quicky so you can ship out sooner
Superior water, chemical and abrasion resistance
Early water resistance
Low odor and super low V.O.C.
Excellent adhesion and bonding to all kinds of surfaces
Both hard and super durable
Self-Levels and VERY easy to apply!
- Always start by completely prepping your tumbler. Sand or strip off the factory coating to prevent adhesion issues. Clean it and run it under water and make sure the water isn't beading up on it. It should sheet off.
- Base coat with a rust preventing primer. We have several options for non-toxic base coats. After basecoating, you can begin to topcoat.
- Apply at room temperature. 68 to 75 degrees F. Applying at lower temperatures will affect the leveling properties and dry time.
- When using over glitter, level sand after every 3 to 4 coats using 400 grit or higher sandpaper to take down the high spots and help smooth it out. Clean up sanding dust by wiping your tumbler with CrystaLac Surface Conditioner using a lint free rag. Continue building your coats until its completely smooth.
- You can apply coats of Grande' Finale every 2 hours. It will dry to touch in about an hour but wait 2 hours before recoating.
- Once your cup is completely smooth, you can apply waterslides, tattoos, or vinyl etc. Some vinyls and glitters may need to be sealed prior to topcoating. Always test before continuing. Build your coats of GF sanding lightly over the vinyl as necessary to get it level.
- For best protection, use a minimum of 6 coats. Use as many coats as desired to build your gloss. Each layer will add more depth and shine.
- A Matte sheen can be accomplished by coating the last 2-3 layers with Grande' Finale Matte.
- Cups can be gently used after 5 days. Full hardness will develop over a period of 5 to 30 days depending on how many coats were used, products involved as well as environmental conditions.
- Store your Grande' Finale at room temperature. Do Not Freeze or allow to get hot.