Instrument and Luthier Products
Several of our products can be used to seal, stain, paint, and topcoat your instrument from start to finish. CrystaLac specializes in manufacturing water-based products that are non-toxic, self-leveling, non-yellowing, little to no V.O.C, easy to apply, and have amazing, durable results.
- Wood Grain Filler to help provide a smooth, glass-like surface.
- Amber Toned Sanding Sealer, Shellac, and Its "Knot Shellac" for sealing.
- 6 pre-made Gel Stains or the option to create your own stain using the Pigments added into the Clear Gel Stain and Glaze Base.
- 25 pre-made Flip'n Awesome 3 in 1 Paints that consist of a Primer, Paint, and Topcoat all in 1 bottle, or you can create your own colors using the Pigments added into the Universal White Tintable Paint Base, Primer & Top Coat.
- 8 Concentrated Colorant Pigments that can be added into all the products listed on this page. You can tint your Wood Grain Filler, create your own stain and paint, and tint you Brite Tone Topcoat. The possibilities are endless! Visit https://www.craftnique.com/recipe-book.html for color combination and recipe guide.
- 5 Colored Polyurethane Top Coats in the options of Red Gloss, Blue Gloss, Yellow Gloss, Black Gloss or Satin, and White Gloss or Satin.
- Brite Tone Instrument Finish / High Solids Polyurethane is our top-notch topcoat. Brite Tone is provided in 3 different sheens such as Matte, Satin, or Gloss. The Gloss is known for its mirror like shine. Brite Tone is self-leveling, UV resistant, non-yellowing, easy brush or spray application, durability with amazing high solids content, and non-toxic. CrystaLac is proud to say that Brite Tone is used on Rockbridge Guitars. Follow this link to see the Artists that have Brite Tone on their guitar: http://www.rockbridgeguitar.com/artists.html.
For additional information:
- Click on the "Contact Us" tab for our Business phone number and email.
- Visit www.crystalac.info, for Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data Sheets.
- Join our Facebook group "Instrument Finishing with CrystaLac" https://www.facebook.com/groups/2844525542475567